- New accessibility & communication tools coming to Blackboard
There are two new tools coming to Blackboard beginning in Spring 2022 that will enhance accessibility and communication within the platform.
- Improvements coming to lab printing on campus
Beginning when students return from spring break, there will be a new and improved way to print in labs on campus.
- Gmail & Calendar Transition to Office 365
While Google Workspace apps are here to stay, students will now be given email and calendar access in Microsoft O365 with an @wm.edu address.
- Banner 9 Self-Service
Information Technology is working with administrative offices to deploy the newest version of Banner 9 Self-Service. This new version not only improves the user interface but also provides enhanced functionality and a streamlined design. The transition is a work in progress with anticipated release dates posted below.
- Returning to Campus
How to reset and reconnect your IT equipment when you return to work on campus.
- Microsoft Authentication (Azure AD)
- Classroom Modifications for Blended Learning - 2021-2022 Academic Year
Classrooms are equipped with equipment to support blended learning, including the ability to record classroom lectures.