The Student Accounts department is responsible for the assessment, billings and collection of tuition, fees, meal plans, housing and other university charges. The department is also responsible for the processing of student refunds from financial aid or other account overpayments.
Please contact us via email or phone Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
As of May 26, 2021: We will have staff in the office from 8:00 - 12:00 noon on Monday and Wednesday. The office doors will remain locked, please call or knock if you need in-person assistance. We are open for remote service Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. We encourage students and families to allow us to assist you remotely via email or phone. If you have documents or checks that need to be dropped off in person, we offer a secure drop box in the ground level lobby door of Blow Memorial Hall Room 101.
Lower level of Blow Memorial Hall, Room 108
262 Richmond Road
Williamsburg, VA 23186
All correspondence pertaining to a student's account (including tuition payments, scholarship award letters, special payment information and military tuition assistance) should be sent to:William & Mary
Bursar's Office/Student Accounts
PO Box 8795
Williamsburg, VA 23187-8795
Main Office - (757)-221-1220
Fax - (757)-221-3323
To assist our families in handling their William & Mary student account activity, we offer eServices. These services are available to students, parents and other authorized payers.
The features of eServices include:
- electronic eBill statements and current student account information
- access to electronic 1098-T tax statements
- student access to enroll authorized users
- authorized user access to view and pay their student's account
- electronic refunds for the direct deposit of financial aid or other credit balances
- the W&M Tuition Payment Plan to make paying your student account more affordable
- online payment of admission and DC Program deposits