The University Receivables & Collections Office is responsible for the collection of any and all assets belonging to William & Mary, including all receivables that are owed to the university for which goods and services have been provided.
- Important Note: Chrome River is the tool to handle your travel advances and reimbursements. For questions concerning Chrome River Training, established College travel policies and procedures, reimbursement payments, guidance and information regarding Travel, Business Meals and Moving and Relocation, please contact the Travel Office. Non-W&M Affiliates and Students cannot access the system as only employees have profiles within Chrome River. For more information, please see the W&M Travel Office Chrome River page.
- In addition, the University Receivables & Collections Office is responsible for processing all Non-Travel Advance requests. Non-WM affiliates and students cannot request these funds. These advances may be processed up to 45 days prior to the start date and requests must be submitted to the Accounts Receivable Manager in the Bursar's Office. Please click the link below for the appropriate form
- Non-Travel Advance Request Form (docx) -This form is to be used for human research subject payments, special events and study abroad/study away programs.
- Acknowledgement of Financial Responsibility Form (pdf)
- This form is also used by employees when requesting a Travel Advance through Chrome River. After completing the form the traveler must upload an electronic copy of the form into Chrome River.
- The completion and submission of this form is required of all online MBA, MSBA and Graduate Education students upon enrollment in their program
If you have any questions that are not addressed within Frequently Asked Questions, please contact our Office for more information.
Our mission is to record, bill and collect all University Receivables, establish and maintain William & Mary policies and standards for the administration of any and all of the university's revenue generating operations, and maintain related fiscal records while providing service & support to the college community.