Meal plans come in many different shapes and sizes, conveniently tailored for the varying needs of individual students living both on and off campus. Enjoy easy access to two all-you-care-to-eat facilities, five specialty coffee houses, four convenience stores, a bake shop, a food court and national franchises.
Dining Dollars are great for those who have a meal plan. Use Dining Dollars to purchase food and beverages at all W&M dining and convenience store locations.
Meal Plan Petition deadline
Meal Plan Petition Forms to be considered for the Fall 2015 semester are due at 5 pm on Monday, August 31. Forms received after this date will be reviewed for the spring semester. Petitions will not be reviewed by the Meal Plan Release Committee until all documentation is received, however the August 31 deadline is for the the initial Meal Plan Petition Form only.
Please read the Meal Plan Release Petition in its entirety before submitting paperwork.
Use your meal swipes at the residential dining facilities. The locations also accept cash, credit, Dining Dollars and W&M Express.
- Commons Dining Hall: Info | Menu
- Chancellor's Bistro - Reservations
- Sadler Center - Center Court: Info | Menu
Retail Dining Locations
All retail dining locations accept cash, credit, Dining Dollars and W&M Express.
- Campus Center - Marketplace: Info (Meal swipes accepted at this location)
- Campus Center - 1693 Barbecue: Info | Menu (pdf)
- Domino's Pizza - Delivery only
- Law School - Zime: Info | Menu (pdf)
- Mason School of Business - Boehly Cafe: Info | Menu (pdf)
- Mason School of Business - Argo Tea: Info | Menu (pdf)
- Rec Center - Jamba Juice: Info
- Sadler Center - Cosi: Info | Menu
- School of Education - Monticello Cafe powered by Intelligentsia: Info | Menu
- Swem Library - Aromas: Info
- Tribe Square - Mooyah: Info
- Tribe Square - Pita Pit: Info
- Tribe Square - The Crust: Info
- Wholly Habaneros Food Truck (various locations): Info | Menu
Convenience Store Locations
Our campus convenience stores serve a variety of your food and supply needs. Dining Dollars are welcome for food and beverage items.