W&M Information Technology recently launched a new, modern webpage that keeps the university community up-to-date on the status of their many services.
William & Mary Information Technology knows how important our services are for the community. A simple network outage that only lasts a matter of minutes can cause quite the disruption on campus. Despite our greatest efforts, some down time is inevitable and can be unexpected or as a result of planned maintenance. W&M IT works diligently and swiftly to find a solution for these outages while keeping the university informed.
Here's what you can do if you suspect there is an outage:
- Visit our NEW service status webpage to see if any services are impacted.
- Follow IT on Twitter (@wminfotech), where all status updates are posted.
- Visit the IT homepage and look in the top right corner to see if any services are impacted.
Subscribe for updates!
The new service status webpage that launched at the beginning of the semester has a variety of helpful features, including the ability to subscribe for updates.
- In the top right corner of the status page, select "Subscribe."
- Select your subscription method. You can receive updates via phone, email, or even Microsoft Teams!