Here is the 2018 Program.
2019 Program and Schedule of Presentations will be available the first week of March 2019.
- Upon acceptance of your abstract, students from institutions** other than the College of William & Mary are required to submit a non-refundable $125 registration fee. Early bird registration fee of only $100 if you pay by January 18, 2019. **NOTE: VIMS, William and Mary Visiting Scholars and Language House Tutors are considered visiting presenters and must submit the required registration fee. This fee grants attendance to all GRS presentations, any featured lectures and panel discussions, the refreshments on Friday and Saturday morning, the Friday lunch, the Friday evening reception, and the awards luncheon on Saturday. If you wish to bring a guest, a non-refundable guest/spouse fee of $25 is required for non-presenters from outside institutions for admittance to meal functions only (i.e., admittance to all presentations is free). Please make your check payable to "William & Mary Office of Graduate Studies and Research" and mail it to this address, such that it is received by March 8, 2019. **We do not accept credit card payments.
- You and any guests must RSVP for the Symposium.
- You are eligible to submit a 5-6 page paper if your abstract is accepted. Abstract acceptance notifications will be sent on/after December 17, 2018. Award Paper guidelines can be found on the web and January 18, 2019 is the Award Paper submission deadline at 11:59 pm EST.
- Prepare your presentation according to the talk or poster guidelines.
- Submission of an abstract implies a commitment to present your research at the 2019 Graduate Research Symposium. Therefore please make sure that you understand all of the requirements before submitting, as withdrawing an abstract after acceptance will prevent you from submitting abstracts to future Graduate Research Symposia.