William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia invites interested scholars to present at the Nineteenth Annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) to be held at the Sadler Center on March 20-21, 2020. A distinctive educational and networking event, the GRS encourages interdisciplinary exchange, bringing together students from the sciences and the humanities at William & Mary and other surrounding regional universities. The GRS promises to be an exciting opportunity to share experiences common to students in all graduate school communities. Check out our past symposia programs to get a sense of the event.
'Like' us on Facebook!
- October 21, 2019 - First Call for Abstracts.
- December 6, 2019 - Abstract submission deadline at 11:59 pm EST.
- December 19, 2019 - Notification of abstract acceptance/rejection and First Call for Award Papers.
- January 17, 2020 - Award Paper submission deadline at 11:59 pm EST.
- January 31, 2020 - Early bird registration postmark deadline for visiting presenters
- February 28, 2020 - Deadline for visiting presenter/guest fees. These must be mailed in, so plan ahead.
- March 6, 2020 - Deadline for submitting the RSVP form.
- March 20-21, 2020 - Graduate Research Symposium!