Please follow these links to make an e-Check or credit card payment or to access eServices:
For International student payments in foreign currency, please make your payment through flyWire:
Please note: Access to eServices allows access to the student's W&M financial account. Students are able to set their parents up as 'Authorized Users'. This access is separate from the Parent Proxy access which allows parents to access information such as grades, class registration, etc. For information on the Parent Process access, please visit the Dean of Students Parent Proxy website.
eServices manages the following financial activities for W&M students:
My Profile Setup
Authorized Users - give others permission to view and pay on your account, and set up payment plans.
Personal Profile - allows you to add a mobile number to get text messages about your account events and allows you to save payment methods for future use.
- Consents and Agreements - allows you to sign up to receive electronic 1098-T tax statements
- Electronic Refunds - add a bank account for electronic direct deposit of student account refunds.
- Account Activity - view all charges, payments, and financial aid (authorized or disbursed) account by term.
- Statements – view and print monthly eBill statements with amount due and link to statement details.
- Payment History – view payments that have previously been made on the student account.
- Consents and Agreements - provides information on your 1098-T tax agreement
- Make a Payment – make or schedule a full or partial payment towards your account balance.
- Payment Plans – Enroll in a payment plan to pay your account balance in installments, view your payment plan and agreements once enrolled and view and pay your plan installment payments.
- Deposits – Make your W&M Admission deposit, DC Program or Data Science Program deposit.
- Refunds –Add a bank account for electronic direct deposit of student account refunds and see a history of previous refunds