Access to view student academic information.
Proxy Access provides students with the ability to grant permission to their parents or guardians to view certain pages of information currently available in their student's Banner account. The student manages the creation of a proxy and the pages they can view.
If a William & Mary student has granted you proxy access to his/her student information, you will receive an email with a temporary web link and temporary PIN. Please follow the following steps:
- Click on the link found in your email and enter the temporary PIN (Action Password).
- Next you will be asked to reset your PIN.
- Enter your email address, your old PIN (temporary PIN), your new PIN and validate the PIN.
- The next page will be the Profile page which includes a tab for each student who has granted you proxy access to their student information.
- Click on the student name and the links to the student information will appear.
NOTE: Parent Proxy is not compatible with Internet Explorer. If you are using Internet Explorer, please use an alternate browser.
If the temporary link and PIN are no longer valid, or if you have forgotten your PIN, please use the link below to gain access to the Parent Proxy and click on Forgot PIN:
Looking for billing information and deadlines? Visit our billing page.