Reves Center Mission Statement
Our mission is to support and promote the internationalization of learning, teaching, research and community involvement at William & Mary. We do this through programs for education abroad, international students and scholars, and global engagement across the university.
Reves Center Vision Statement
We aim to further strengthen internationalization at William & Mary by:
- Catalyzing international engagement and understanding.
- Fostering a diverse and inclusive environment of respect and reciprocity.
- Forging a network of global interpersonal and institutional connections.
- Providing opportunities for global learning at home and abroad for scholars, students and staff.
- Building a community of global leaders.
Reves Diversity Statement
Integral to both its mission and vision is the Reves Center's commitment to a college community that is representative and inclusive of individuals with different backgrounds, talents, and skills. Therefore, every staff member of the Reves Center is dedicated to supporting William & Mary's Office of Diversity & Equal Opportunity in its efforts to ensure that all faculty, staff, and students feel supported and affirmed.
The Reves Center has also established its own Reves Diversity Committee, a permanent committee consisting of two members each from the Global Engagement Team, Global Education Office and International Students, Scholars & Programs, to address diversity issues within the Reves Center and in support of our various constituencies, and to explore ways to affirm and enhance efforts of the Office of Diversity & Equal Opportunity across the campus.
Members of the Reves Diversity Committee
- Global Engagement Team
- Steve Hanson
- Kate Hoving
- Global Education Office
- Sylvia Mitterndorfer
- Nasha Lewis
- International Students, Scholars & Programs
- Eva Wong
- Zabrina Williams