The Office of Diversity & Inclusion spearheads the university's diversity efforts. As a part of that mission, it helps to prevent discrimination and harassment.
We are committed to creating a university community that is representative and inclusive of individuals with different backgrounds, talents and skills. We work to ensure that William & Mary is a community where all faculty, staff and students feel supported and affirmed.
Diversity News @ W&M
- Colonial Williamsburg joins William & Mary to research, relocate, interpret 18th-century Bray School for enslaved and free Black children
- Flanagan Counselor Education Clinic answers the increased need for mental health services during the pandemic
- W&M to celebrate 100 years of Asians and Asian-Americans
- W&M launches ‘Flourishing in Life Transitions’ certificate for veterans, intelligence members
- In Their Own Words A Conversation with Edward Aractingi, CIO of William & Mary
- William & Mary again earns top spot in study abroad among public universities
- Spurring diversity & inclusion: The story behind the Mason Alumni of Color Network
- William & Mary to host area's first Juneteenth Celebration (rescheduled for June, 2021)
Higher Education Excellence in Diversity (HEED) Award