The Office of Diversity & Inclusion spearheads the university's diversity efforts. As a part of that mission, it helps to prevent discrimination and harassment.
We are committed to creating a university community that is representative and inclusive of individuals with different backgrounds, talents and skills. We work to ensure that William & Mary is a community where all faculty, staff and students feel supported and affirmed.
Diversity News @ W&M
- 4 years in a row: W&M receives Higher Education Excellence in Diversity Award
- Posse Scholars begin ‘momentous’ journey at William & Mary
- A thoughtful, data-driven look into the whitest corner of the STEM world
- Historical marker to honor Art Matsu '27, W&M trailblazer and ‘gridiron hero’
- W&M Libraries honors long-time employee with scholarship name
- Family continues the legacy of W&M alumnus Ming Chang
- New community partnership targets student success
- New scholarship supports first-generation graduate business students
- W&M history professor receives 2021 HistoryMakers award
- Juneteenth Celebration
- Chon Glover: 25 years of creating change through diversity and inclusion
Higher Education Excellence in Diversity (HEED) Award