- Latest emergency information
The latest updates from the Emergency Management Team will be posted here.
- February 2015 BOV resolutions regarding appointments, promotions
The William & Mary Board of Visitors approved several personnel resolutions at its February 2015 meeting.
- Weather-related updates
For information on schedule changes or closures due to weather, please continue to check this page.
- Parking and road closures for Colonial 5K
To accommodate the race, current conditions called for a slight modification of the course requiring full road closures.
- Campus memorial service for Saipriya Rangavajhula
A campus memorial service for Saipriya Rangavajhula has been scheduled for Feb. 20.
- Entries sought for student communications awards
The Office of University Relations is seeking submissions for two awards that recognize journalistic excellence by William & Mary students.
- Message regarding Saipriya Rangavajhula
Vice President for Student Affairs Ginger Ambler sent the following message to the campus community Feb. 3.
- Board of Visitors to meet in Williamsburg on Feb. 4-6
The Board of Visitors of the College of William & Mary will meet in Williamsburg on Feb. 4-6, 2015.
- W&M Advancement Working Group to meet in Williamsburg
The Advancement Working Group of the College of William & Mary will meet in Williamsburg on Feb. 7, 2015.
- Task Force on Race and Race Relations
President Taylor Reveley sent the following message to the campus community Feb. 2, 2015
- Message regarding Zachariah B. Faison
Zachariah B. Faison, a Flex MBA student in the Mason School of Business, died on Jan. 27 following a serious illness.
- Statement from President Taylor Reveley on recent parties
It is very disappointing that a number of students participated in parties over the past week that included racially insensitive themes and costumes.
- William & Mary to test emergency siren
William & Mary will test its emergency notification system Wednesday, Jan. 28, 2015.