Joint Degree Programme students are guaranteed on-campus housing (accommodation) in a standard double room for all four years. This is provided that you meet all application and deposit deadlines and that you remain in good academic standing.
There are some differences between St Andrews and William & Mary with regards to housing.
- We say "housing," and the costs of housing are "housing costs."
- Costs vary depending on location and how many share the room.
- Meal costs are independent of housing. You may select and purchase a meal plan that meets your needs.
At St Andrews
- They say "accommodation," and the costs of accommodation are "accommodation fees."
- Costs vary depending on location, type of bathroom, occupancy, and catering.
- Only catered residence halls serve meals. If you do not choose to live in a catered hall, you are on your own for meals.