You are responsible for booking and paying for your travel between St. Andrews and W&M.
Tips for Traveling
- Begin making your travel plans early. Airfares increase rapidly as the travel date approaches and the number of available seats becomes more limited.
- The College strongly suggests you purchase travel insurance when you book your flights. It will be your responsibility to find alternative flights or accommodations if flights are cancelled or delayed due to weather or natural disasters. The College does not accept any financial responsibility for such occurrences.
- Your International Student Identity Card (optional, see Other Travel Documents) entitles you to student discounts in airfare.
- Shop around. Some good places to find cheap airfare include (but are not limited to):
- Student travel services
- Travel websites
- Ticket Consolidators: Check the Sunday travel sections of the Washington Post, the New York Times, and other major newspapers