Connect to a Lab Printer
Instructions for Connecting
Beginning when students return from Spring Break, they will need W&M Express funds preloaded on their Tribe Card to print in labs on campus. Moving forward, students will print to a single print queue no longer needing to connect to individual printers. Your print job will be available in the print queue for 2 hours. Simply locate a lab printing station, swipe your Tribe Card and select print jobs to release. See locations below.
Printing is charged at a rate of $0.07 per page.
Connecting to Print Queue and Printing
- You will need W&M Express funds preloaded on your Tribe Card and be connected to the W&M network to print.
- Visit printsetup.wm.edu to add print queue.
- Print to newly added print queue. Your print job will be available for 2 hours in the print queue.
- Visit any lab printing station, swipe your Tribe Card, and choose print job. You may also print by scanning the QR code on the printer, logging into the mobile system, and releasing the print job.
For detailed instructions on installing print queue, open instructions below:
*Currently printing is not supported from mobile devices or Chromebooks
Lab Printer Locations
- Boswell 240 Lab **
- Boswell 244 Lab **
- ISC 3248 **
- Miller Hall Business Library 2034
- Miller Hall 1085 Under Graduate Wing
- Miller Hall 015 Lower Level
- Miller Hall Graduate Wing 1011 *Only available to Mason School of Business Graduate Students
- Swem 1st Floor Info Commons West **
- Swem 1st Floor Info Commons East **
- Swem 1st Relax & Read Area
- Swem 1st Research Area
- Swem 2nd Floor **
- Swem 3rd Floor **
- Sadler 1st Floor**
- School of Ed LRC 2079
- School of Education 2031
- Wolf Law School Lab **
- Wolf Law Library 1st Floor **
- Wolf Law Library 2nd Floor **
- Wolf Law Library 1st Floor RefPlex
- Ewell Hall Music Library 250
Contact the Technology Support Center (TSC)
757-221-4357 (HELP) | [[support]] | Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm