Most of the forms linked below are provided as "fillable" pdfs. For best results, we recommend you download the pdf, enter text in the fillable fields, and then print the form and obtain any needed signatures. You can also print the .pdf and and complete the form by hand (use blue or black ink, and please make sure the text is legible).
- Change of Major Advisor [pdf] Change your major advisor.
- Change of Pre-Major Advisor [pdf] Change your pre-major advisor.
Committee on Degrees Petitions
- Policy Waiver Request - COD Petition [pdf] Ask that you be allowed to eliminate a requirement. Petition approval is generally given only in extraordinary circumstances.
- Course Substitution Request - COD Petition [pdf] Ask to substitute a required course with a different course.
- Revoke College Credits Earned before Matriculation - COD Petition [pdf] Revoke college credits earned in high school or a previous college if the department believes that the preparation received was inadequate to succeed in subsequent coursework. The revocation of credits renders a student ineligible to receive GI Bill benefits.
- Change Course Grading Basis - COD Petition [pdf] Change the grading basis for a course (to Pass/Fail, to Audit, to standard letter grade). Submit before the course withdrawal deadline.
- Academic Planner [pdf] Plan which courses to take when, so that you fulfill all requirements and graduate on your schedule.
- Audit a Course [pdf] Credits for audited courses do not count toward the 12 credit minimum.
- Internship for Academic Credit [pdf] To qualify, internships must be supervised by a faculty member and include a hands-on project and written report.
- Permission to Pre-register for 17-18 Credits [pdf] If you are within 2 semesters of graduating and require 33 or more credit hours to graduate.
- Change Scheduled Examination [Qualtrics] If one of your exam times conflicts with another, or you have 3 scheduled exams in 4 consecutive exam periods, or you want to take your exam with another section of the same course taught by the same instructor.
- Enroll in Graduate-level Course for Undergraduate Credit [pdf] If you have a GPA of at least 2.5 overall and 3.0 in the course's subject field, have taken the prerequisites, and the course is relevant to your program.
- Enroll in Graduate-level Course for Graduate Credit [pdf] If you have a GPA of at least 3.0 overall, you may take up to 6 hours of graduate-level courses for graduate-level credit during your senior year. These hours must be in excess of all requirements for the bachelor's degree.
Declaring Your Major
- Declaration of Academic Major Form [pdf] Declare or change your major.
- Declaration of Academic Minor Form [pdf] Declare a minor.
- Interdisciplinary Program Forms Additional form for when you declare an interdisciplinary major or minor.
- Grade Review Procedures If you think a final grade has been assigned unfairly, you may request a review.
- Grade Completion/Correction Form [pdf] Faculty instructors use this form to change a grade or to turn an incomplete into a grade.
- Notice of Candidacy [pdf] To graduate!
Test & Transfer Credits
- Transfer & Test Credit Information The Registrar's Office information hub of all transfer credit information.
- Permission to Transfer Credit from Another Institution Form [Qualtrics] Seek credit for courses completed at domestic institutions.