If you do not have photo editing software available to you, try one of these image editors.
Step 1: Create and upload a thumbnail
- Crop your thumbnail image to 100x100 pixels and save as a .jpg (not .jpeg, .JPG, .png, etc.). To simplify your upload process, save your image with a name using no spaces that is all lowercase.
- In Cascade, navigate to the appropriate images folder and upload your image.
Step Two: Link the thumbnail photo to the news story or feature page
- Edit the news story or feature page
- Under the "Thumbnail Images" heading, select Choose File to select the image and click Choose.
- Save & Preview your edits. Then Submit >> Check Content & Submit.