- I'm an undergraduate student. What do I need to do to forward my mail?
- I'm a graduate student. What do I need to do to forward my mail?
- Where can I get a Forwarding Card?
Contact and Location Information
- It's time for me to leave William & Mary! What do I do with my key?
- I need to mail my key back to campus. What address should I use?
- I'm a a freshman coming to William & Mary in the fall. Woo hoo! When can I start sending parcels to my CSU?
Return your key to Postal Services not to your Resident Advisor (RA). If you fail to return your mailbox key, you will be charged $25.00 for a key replacement.
You can also return your key through the mail. Please use the following address:
W&M Postal Services - Key Return
PO Box 8795
Williamsburg, VA 23187-8795
When returning keys through the mail, it is best to tape the key to a piece of paper or to the inside of the envelope to ensure it is not removed while in transit. We recommend that customers include our forwarding card or a note with a forwarding address and student ID number in the envelope with the key return. Customers can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to update forwarding addresses.
I'm a a freshman coming to William & Mary in the fall. Woo hoo! When can I start sending parcels to my CSU?
You may send your parcels beginning the day after you arrive.