Forwarding Mail
Contact and Location Information
Receiving Parcels

Where can I get a Forwarding Card?

Undergraduate Students can get Forwarding Cards at the Student Service Window .  Graduate students can get Forwarding cards from the Student Service Window and Grad Lounge. Or you may print them here.

Back to Top

It's time for me to leave William & Mary!  What do I do with my key?

Return your key to Postal Services not to your Resident Advisor (RA).  If you fail to return your mailbox key, you will be charged $25.00 for a key replacement.

Back to Top

I'm a a freshman coming to William & Mary in the fall.  Woo hoo!  When can I start sending parcels to my CSU?

You may send your parcels beginning the day after you arrive.

Back to Top