Building Services is a comprehensive customer-driven organization dedicated to serving the campus community. With a presence across the entire campus, Building Services consists of many different support services combined into a single organization for the benefit of shared resources, improved coordination, reduced overhead and customer first service. In addition to large scale custodial operations, we support hundreds of special events each year with equipment delivery, setup and breakdown. Our postal operations move some 400,000+ letters, flats and parcels annually, and we oversee the university’s solid waste and recycling programs.
We are an independently certified “green” organization deeply embedded in the university's sustainability efforts. Stewardship of the natural, human and economic resources entrusted to us are the foundation of everything we do. As such, we hold ourselves and each other responsible for protecting and preserving their legacy for future generations.
- A well trained and committed work force.
- Excellent service consistently delivered.
- Model Best Practices; Develop the Next Generation of Practices.
- Be a recognized industry leader and resource.
By The Numbers
- 186 Buildings supported
- 326 Restrooms cleaned daily
- 3,678 Tons of trash collected annually
- 986 Tons of recycling collected annually
- 400,000+ Letters and parcels processed
- 875 Special request work orders completed annually