The mission of the Facilities Management Department is to create and maintain an environment that facilitates the accomplishments of the university's academic and research programs. Download our functional organizational chart (pdf).
The Facilities Management Department fulfills its mission by providing services offered by five essential departments:
- Director: Robert Morman
- Services: Custodial; Moving & Storage; Post Office; Waste & Recycling.
- Director: Sharon Mikanowicz
- Services: Fiscal Management; Work Control.
- Director: Teresa Belback
- Director:Gregg Shipp
- Services: Planning, Design & Construction; Space Management.
- Interim Director:Van Dobson
- Services: Building Maintenance; Energy Management; Grounds & Gardens; Utilities.