The mission of the Facilities Management Department is to create and maintain an environment that facilitates the accomplishments of the university's academic and research programs. Download our functional organizational chart (pdf).
The Facilities Management Department fulfills its mission by providing services offered by five essential departments:
- Director: Robert Morman
- Services: Custodial; Moving & Storage; Post Office; Waste & Recycling.
- Director: Sharon Mikanowicz
- Services: Fiscal Management; Work Control.
- Director: Teresa Belback
- Services: Industrial Hygiene, Hazardous Waste, Fire Safety, Radiation Safety, Environmental Programs, CPR/AED/BFA Training
- Director:Gregg Shipp
- Services: Planning, Design & Construction; Space Management.
- Director:Jim Sirinakis
- Services: Building Maintenance; Energy Management; Grounds & Gardens; Utilities.