The mission of the Facilities Management Department is to create and maintain an environment that facilitates the accomplishments of the university's academic and research programs. Download our functional organizational chart (pdf).
The Facilities Management Department fulfills its mission by providing services offered by four essential departments:
- Director: Robert Morman
- Services: Custodial; Moving & Storage; Post Office; Waste & Recycling.
- Director: Sharon Mikanowicz
- Services: Fiscal Management; Work Control.
- Interim Director: [[shayes, Samuel Hayes]]
- Services: Planning, Design & Construction; Space Management.
- Director: [[bjcrystal, Brian Crystal]]
- Services: Building Maintenance; Energy Management; Grounds & Gardens; Utilities.