The mission of the Facilities Management Department is to create and maintain an environment that facilitates the accomplishments of the university's academic and research programs. Download our functional organizational chart (pdf).
The Facilities Management Department fulfills its mission by providing services offered by four essential departments:
- Director: Robert Morman
- Services: Custodial; Moving & Storage; Post Office; Waste & Recycling.
- Director: Sharon Mikanowicz
- Services: Fiscal Management; Work Control.
- Director: Gregg Shipp
- Services: Planning, Design & Construction; Space Management.
- Interim Director: Jason Kremer
- Services: Building Maintenance; Energy Management; Grounds & Gardens; Utilities.