The Office of Diversity & Inclusion spearheads the university's affirmative action and diversity efforts. As a part of that mission, it helps to prevent discrimination and harassment. We are committed to creating a university community that is representative and inclusive of individuals with different backgrounds, talents, and skills. We work to ensure that William & Mary is a community where all faculty, staff, and students feel supported and affirmed. William & Mary is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all applicable laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action in admissions, hiring, and all other programs and activities.
Diversity News @ W&M
- Heir Apparent: Jay Jones, '10 Lives up to Legacy of Leadership
- Governor appoints ambassador, judge to Board of Visitors
- Grad Student Has A Clear Vision of Inclusion
- Providing hope to soldiers and veterans
- W&M professor honored for book on 'Grandeza Mexicana'
- Inside Out: Performance ensemble helps students tell their stories
- National leadership society honors W&M’s chief diversity officer
- William & Mary student to be featured on NBC's TODAY