The Office of Diversity & Inclusion spearheads the university's diversity efforts. As a part of that mission, it helps to prevent discrimination and harassment.
We are committed to creating a university community that is representative and inclusive of individuals with different backgrounds, talents and skills. We work to ensure that William & Mary is a community where all faculty, staff and students feel supported and affirmed.
Diversity News @ W&M
- Congressman Scott outlines path to equality in virtual conversation
- William & Mary breaks annual giving day record
- Chon Glover: 25 years of creating change through diversity and inclusion
- W&M's Jody Allen appointed to commission to study slavery
- Race, rights and reparations: What a U.S. truth commission might look like today
- Colonial Williamsburg joins William & Mary to research, relocate, interpret 18th-century Bray School for enslaved and free Black children
- Flanagan Counselor Education Clinic answers the increased need for mental health services during the pandemic
- W&M to celebrate 100 years of Asians and Asian-Americans
- Spurring diversity & inclusion: The story behind the Mason Alumni of Color Network
- William & Mary to host area's first Juneteenth Celebration (rescheduled for June, 2021)
Higher Education Excellence in Diversity (HEED) Award