The Office of Diversity & Inclusion spearheads the university's diversity efforts. As a part of that mission, it helps to prevent discrimination and harassment.
We are committed to creating a university community that is representative and inclusive of individuals with different backgrounds, talents and skills. We work to ensure that William & Mary is a community where all faculty, staff and students feel supported and affirmed.
Diversity News @ W&M
- IGNITE preps future faculty for careers, introduces W&M to diverse applicant pool
- New scholarship created at William & Mary honors Gen. Colin Powell
- W&M professors hone mixed-reality training to promote diverse hiring
- W&M Puller Veterans Benefits Clinic: Serving those who served, now and in the future
- Dedicated in their honor: W&M dedicates Boswell, Willis halls
- Pinson to examine her blues sensibility in Tack Faculty Lecture
- 4 years in a row: W&M receives Higher Education Excellence in Diversity Award
- Juneteenth Celebration
- Chon Glover: 25 years of creating change through diversity and inclusion
Higher Education Excellence in Diversity (HEED) Award