The Hazing Prevention Coalition works to empower the W&M community to prevent hazing. The Coalition helps the community recognize hazing, understand its implications, develop intolerance for hazing activities, and act/report when hazing occurs. In addition, we provide resources to support safer, healthier means of member acclimation and integration.
- Shylan Scott, Co-Chair, Residence Life
- Anne Arseneau, Co-Chair, Student Leadership Development
- Linda Knight, Campus Recreation
- Shené Owens, Center for Student Diversity
- Taylor Locks, Residence Life
- Joe Wheeless, Student Leadership Development