- Room Assignments - Please click the term on the left-hand menu for room assignments.
Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Undergraduate Schools of Business and Education
Exams will meet according to the schedule published here at the beginning of each semester's registration period. Unless informed otherwise, classes will meet in the regular classroom. Requests for larger rooms should be made by the instructor via email to the [[lefosque,Scheduling Coordinator]] in our office.
- Exams are based on the START TIME of the class, no matter how many time periods it crosses, e.g., a class meeting from 8:00 - 9:50 MW would hold its exam in the 8:00 MWF time period.
- NO exams will be held on the reading days.
- Classes that begin on the quarter or half hour on MW will have their exam in the time block reflected by the whole hour, e.g., a class meeting at 10:30 MW will have its exam with 10:00 MWF block.
- Classes meeting at NON-STANDARD times on TR will have their exams with the time block immediately preceding, e.g., a class meeting at 2:30 pm on TR will have its exam in the 2:00 pm TR time block. A class that meets at 1:00 pm on TR will have its exam in the 12:30pm time block.
- Classes that meet only one or two days per week will have their exams with the time block represented by the traditional listing (MWF or TR).
Block exams for courses with multiple sections may be arranged through the [[gmhindman,Scheduling Coordinator]]. For a class that does not have a meeting time but needs a room for an in-class exam, [[gmhindman,contact the Scheduling Coordinator]].
Review the Academic Regulations (pdf) in the undergraduate course catalog for additional information on Final Exams.