When printing in a campus lab, students will be charged 7 cents per page. Charges will be deducted from your W&M Express funds. To check your balance and/or deposit funds please visit the W&M Express page.
Note: Printing charges are equal to the number of pages printed, even when using duplex printers. One front-and-back sheet will cost $0.14 (equal to 2 printed pages).
Viewing your Print history & Request Refunds
Navigate to labprint.wm.edu/user and login using W&M Username and password. To view print history, use the menu on the left to select Recent Print Jobs.
If you fail to log out or allow others to print from your account, you are still responsible for all print outs made under your account.
You may request page credits for print-outs that printed incorrectly or illegibly because of a hardware or software error. Students who feel they should receive a credit should follow the instruction below. All discrepancies must be reported within a 30 day period.
- Log into your Labprint summary page at labprint.wm.edu/user.
- Select Recent Print Jobs from the left-side menu.
- Locate the print job and choose refund.
- You will be required to provide an explanation of why the refund is being requested.
- Choose Ok. Please allow 1-2 business days for your refund to be processed.