Students can make fee-free deposits in two locations on campus:
- During business hours at the Tribe Card Services Office, Room 169, Campus Center
- minimum cash deposit is $1; minimum deposit using a credit card is $20
- The Value Transfer Station (VTS) located in Aroma's at Swem Library (cash only)
- minimum cash deposit is $1
- NO COINS accepted
Online (and Mobile-Friendly)
Make a Deposit at GETfunds.wm.edu
Minimum Deposit Amount
- A minimum deposit of $25.00 is required for all online transactions.
- There is a convenience fee of $3.00 per online deposit transactions.
Manage your W&M Express account on the go. Bookmark getfunds.wm.edu and view your account history, request and add funds and report a card as lost/found.
Now it is easier than ever for someone else to add funds to your account. Simply send a request via email from the GetFunds website and a direct link will be sent them for fast and secure deposits directly to your account.
W&M Express Transfers
The Bursar's Office will process W&M Express Card transfer requests for book purchases at the W&M Barnes and Noble Bookstore. The Bursar's Office will begin processing transfer requests two weeks prior to the first day of class. If you would like funds transferred to your W&M Express card for bookstore purchases use this online request form. Please visit the student accounts W&M Express page for more information.