Close menu Resources for... William & Mary
W&M menu close William & Mary


The Virginia Domicile Application

A student may pay the in-state tuition rate when an 'Application to Determine Physical Residency/In-State Tuition' form has been filed and approved by the Registrar's Office. Learn more about Domicile Law and how to apply.

Withdrawn student returning

Students who have withdrawn from the College for one or more semesters must submit a new domicile application before the first day of classes of the returning term.

Change of degree program

Students continously enrolled at William & Mary and classified as "in-state" must submit a new application for in-state tuition privileges when enrolling in a new degree program.

Questions concerning your domicile status should be directed to the Registrar's Office at (757) 221-2800.