Close menu Resources for... William & Mary
W&M menu close William & Mary


Students who seeking reinstatement to good standing at the university following a conduct suspension must submit a petition for reinstatement to CVRP. This petition needs to be submitted on or after November 1/April 1/ July 1. After this petition is submitted, CVRP will forward the materials to the appropriate council or case administrator for review. 

  • If you are reinstated, and if you would like to return to the university, you then will need to submit a re-enrollment form to Academic Wellbeing by the deadlines contained on our website. At that time, you will be eligible for re-enrollment provided there is no other encumbrance upon your return.  

  • If you are not reinstated, you can petition again for reinstatement in the next semester.