The reenrollment form is used by students who wish to return to William & Mary and who have not enrolled as a degree-seeking student at another institution since last attending the university. Students should apply for reenrollment as soon as possible after making the decision to resume their studies at William & Mary. Students who are returning from a full medical withdrawal should refer to the Medical Withdrawals & Medical Clearance page for more information.
Things to keep in mind after you reenroll at William & Mary:
- Check the Registrar's website for information regarding registration and domicile
- Update your information in MyW&M
- Contact Student Accounts and Financial Aid with questions regarding tuition and aid
- Apply for housing through Residence Life if you wish to live on-campus
- The Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs can help ensure you are up to date on your requirements for your degree
- If you qualify for accommodations due to a documented condition, contact Student Accessibility Services