Courses Taught on the Main William & Mary Campus and Online:
- Session 1: May 28 – June 28
- Session 2: July 1 – August 2
- Session 3: May 28 - August 2
For complete course information, please consult the Registrar's Dynamic Schedule. Each course listing will also provide the instructor's email address – if there are prerequisites for course you want, you should feel free to get in touch with the instructor with any placement questions, or consult the undergraduate Course Catalog.
Using Banner and the Dynamic Schedule
In the Dynamic Schedule: Once classes are loaded during the spring semester, choose Summer 2019 and click the Submit button.
If you're using Banner to register, note that the system is checking prerequisites for all classes to make sure that students are properly placed. This means that students interested in taking two consecutive courses (e.g. PHYS 101 and PHYS 102) will need an "override" to register for the second course - contact the instructor for the appropriate override.
- To search for courses in an academic area, use the Subject box and select the area you're interested in, then scroll to the bottom of the form and click the Class Search button.
- You can select multiple criteria on the form to narrow your search results; ctrl+a will select all.
- To search for courses taught online, use the Attribute box and select "Online Course"
Updated for Summer 2019