- Committee on Degrees (COD) is comprised of four faculty and the Assistant Dean of Undergraduate Studies, The committee reviews students' petitions to exceptions to undergraduate degree requirements.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Committee on Academic Status (CAS) consists of six full-time members of the teaching faculty and the Dean of Students, the Dean of Undergraduate Studies, and the Registrar (or their designees). The committee hears individual student requests for exceptions to academic rules and regulations.
- Contact: email@example.com
- University Registrar academic forms are related to registration, major or minor declaration, transfer credit approval etc.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coursework Forms cover a wide range of course-related requests and are processed by various departments on campus (not by committee). Please read carefully for contact information, instructions, submission requirements, and deadlines.
PDF forms: Complete the form in Adobe Acrobat and email your completed form to the contact listed on the form. Emailed pdf forms still need signatures. Use Adobe Acrobat to complete the form, and follow instructions under the "Sign a PDF/Steps to Sign a PDF" on the Adobe site. If multiple signatures are needed, be sure to select the"multiple signers" option.
DocuSign forms: The student is required to initiate any DocuSign form. Please note that you will receive an email after you submit the DocuSign requiring you to initial the form. It will then be automatically routed to gain the required signatures based on the information you enter in the form. You will receive a final copy of the form through email from DocuSign once all of the required signatures have been collected and the form is complete.