Here you'll find a list of links to the commonly used form, and tips for filling them out
- Travel Tips
- Travel Pre-Authorization, Expense Reports and Business Meal reimbursements are done on Chrome River now.
Identification of all persons involved must be listed on the Business Meal form. The College will reimburse official business meals based on actual costs incurred up to the amount shown for the applicable meal in the M&IE Rate Table. An original, itemized receipt is required for reimbursement of all business meals. The M&IE rate used will correspond to the location in which the individual purchases the official business meal. The official policy is located here.
- Per Diem Calculator for Meals and Incidental Travel Expenses (M&IE) nt.
- All foreign travel receipts must be translated into English
- Promissory Note- For cash advances in Chrome River
- Internal Department Funds Request (Honorarium, student drivers, speakers, etc.)
- Library Orders (Big items)- For databases, collections, expensive items, etc.
- Library Orders (Small items)- For individual books, DVDs, CDs, etc.
- Misplaced Original Receipt Certified Declaration (pdf)