The AlcoholEdu program recommends using Internet Explorer 7 or newer and Flash Player 8 or newer while taking the course.
For 24/7 Online Technical Support, click on the Help button located in the upper right hand corner of every screen in the course or call 866.384.9062. Students do not need to be logged on to access this feature. Select the “Request Support Tab” for more contact options.
Forgot your password?
New students who forget the password for their WMuserid should call the Technology Support Center (TSC) at 757.221.HELP.
Need to Retake the Exam?
In the AlcoholEdu Notebook click on the link at the top of the screen to retake the course.
Trouble viewing the course media? (images loading, can’t move past a section)
- Log out of the course and switch browsers to log back in.
- Select “Audio Only” for the Media Option on the MEDIA SETTINGS page (Media Settings link is in the upper right hand corner of the AlcoholEdu screen).
- Do not play music or run video clips on your computer (CD, MP3s, other web sites, etc.) while viewing the course.
- Do not have any other programs or applications running on your computer while viewing the course (including applications such as Instant Messenger, or music file sharing – Kazaa, Audiogalaxy, etc).
- Log in at a campus lab or library as opposed to your residence hall for a faster Internet connection.
- Do not use your wireless connection. Connect directly to the Internet for a faster Internet connection.
Tech support is also available by calling 866.384.9062.
Trouble logging back in?
Make sure you're going through the Tribe Guide each and every time you access the course. You cannot access the course directly from the AlcoholEdu website.
If you still have trouble please email [[itsupport]].