- In the edit mode of a page, highlight the text you want to link
- Click the Insert/edit link button (chain link icon)
- Check "Internal" as your link source.
- Click "Choose File, Page or Link" to browse to Choose the desired file in the documents folder.
- Click OK to complete the link creation.
Remember that the web style guide suggests you let a visitor know the type of file they are going to download when clicking your document link. Do this by adding the file extension in parenthesis after the link, such as (pdf) or (doc).