Alma Mater Productions (AMP), the primary campus-wide programming body at William & Mary, strives to provide diverse, high-quality entertainment at a low cost to the college community and services as a resource for the programming, social, leadership, and education needs of the student body. AMP is a volunteer, student-driven organization.
- Serve as good ambassadors of W&M while executing the mission statement.
- Improve transparency while communicating effectively with the campus community.
- Expand personal development opportunities by further developing personal agency and AMP-wide engagement.
- Continue our commitment to awareness and execution of sustainability initiatives.
- Work to promote diversity and create a welcoming, inclusive environment in all aspects of event planning and at every level of the event planning process.