- AY 2024-2025 W&M FRC Faculty Research Grant
The W&M Faculty Research Grant Program's goal is to enhance the standing and reputation of William & Mary by providing faculty members with additional support for their research.
- Ralph E. Powe Junior Faculty Enhancement Awards
- Recording: New PI Training Proposal Preparation
This training is tailored to new PIs and Co-PIs, and PIs with limited proposal experience.
- SPARCS Animal Oversight Tips March 2023
- SPARCS/Cayuse monthly maintenance
SPARCS/Cayuse monthly maintenance is this Saturday, February 11th, 2023, from 12pm-12am.
- Funding Opportunity: New Investigator Program (Deadline: January 20, 2023)
The New Investigator Program is designed to strengthen Virginia’s research infrastructure by providing startup funding to Virginia Space Grant university personnel conducting research directly aligned with NASA’s research interests.
- W&M Faculty Research Grants (AY 2023- 2024)
- Summer Housing for Undergraduate Research at William & Mary
- NSF Resources for New & Returning Faculty
- Fulbright Grant Information
Fulbright offers more than 800 grants to over 130 countries annually. the Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program is actively seeking and recruiting for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Research Continuity Guidance for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Information for Graduate Programs and Students
- Limited Submission Solicitation/RFP
The Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) along with the Faculty Research Committee (FRC) coordinates limited submission program reviews and recommendations.
- Background and Process for Sponsored Programs
Review the details regarding Sponsored Programs conducted at William & Mary.
- W&M Proposal Submission Process
PowerPoint overview of W&M proposal submission process.
- Faculty and Student Publications
The Faculty and Student Publications document is a compilation of publications prepared by faculty and students during the quarter(s) and fiscal years as indicated.
- Information Security Policy
William & Mary has an information security policy prohibiting the use of state owned or leased electronic equipment to access or download sexually explicit content.
- PHS Federal Conflict of Interest Regulations
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has amended the Public Health Service (PHS) regulations related to the disclosure of investigator financial interests, review, management and reporting financial conflicts of interest associated with research projects funded by NIH and Public Health Service Agencies (PHS).
- NSF Proposal and Award Policy & Procedures Guide
- NIH AREA
NIH Research Enhancement Award (R15)
- NIH R01 Grant Applications
Research Project Grant (Parent R01) due February 5, 2020. Office of Sponsored Program deadline is five days prior to the agency deadline to allow time for internal review.
- NSF REU Sites and Supplements
Request supplementary support to add undergraduate researchers to your NSF grant.
- Fulbright US Scholars Program
The Council for International Exchange of Scholars (CIES) has announced the Fulbright U.S. Scholar Programs.