Current grant related announcements, opportunities and upcoming deadlines:
- Courses on Civic Leadership
Internal Competition for "Courses on Civic Leadership" due via electronic submission by 4:00 PM on April 17, 2017.
- Henry Dreyfus Teacher-Scholar Award
The Henry Dreyfus Teacher Scholar Award is a limited submission program requiring an institutional nomination to apply for the award. The internal deadline is April 4, 2017.
- W&M Proposal Submission Process
PowerPoint overview of W&M proposal submission process.
- Limited Submission Solicitation/RFP
The Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) along with the Faculty Research Committee (FRC) coordinates limited submission program reviews and recommendations.
- Background and Process for Sponsored Programs
Review the details regarding Sponsored Programs conducted at William & Mary.
- Faculty and Student Publications
The Faculty and Student Publications document is a compilation of publications prepared by faculty and students during the quarter ending December 31,2016.
- Information Security Policy
The College of William & Mary has an information security policy prohibiting the use of state owned or leased electronic equipment to access or download sexually explicit content.
- PHS Federal Conflict of Interest Regulations
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has amended the Public Health Service (PHS) regulations related to the disclosure of investigator financial interests, review, management and reporting financial conflicts of interest associated with research projects funded by NIH and Public Health Service Agencies (PHS).
- NSF Proposal and Award Policy & Procedures Guide
- NIH AREA
NIH Academic Research Enhancement Award (R15)
- NIH R01 Grant Applications
Research Project Grant (Parent R01)due February 5, 2016. Office of Sponsored Program deadline is January 28, 2016 to allow time for internal review.
- NSF REU Sites and Supplements
Request supplementary support to add undergraduate researchers to your NSF grant.
- Fulbright US Scholars Program
The Council for International Exchange of Scholars (CIES) has announced the Fulbright U.S. Scholar Programs.