The William & Mary Office of Sponsored Programs serves the research mission of the College by assisting faculty in the application for and management of external awards.
It is the responsibility of the office to guarantee compliance with all appropriate state, university, and sponsor requirements and to provide oversight and guidance to ensure proper stewardship of research funding.
- Current Funding Opportunities for Faculty (pdf)
- Current Funding Opportunities for Students (pdf)
- Sponsored Programs Guidelines (pdf)
- Financial Management Overview (pdf)
- Internal Distribution of F&A Recoveries (pdf)
- External Paid Employment Form and Guidelines (pdf)
- Supplementary Paid Employment Form and Guidelines (pdf)
- Clearance Required Active Prospects List (pdf)