The William & Mary Office of Sponsored Programs serves the research mission of the university by assisting faculty in the application for and management of external awards.
It is the responsibility of the office to guarantee compliance with all appropriate state, university, and sponsor requirements and to provide oversight and guidance to ensure proper stewardship of research funding.
- Summary Overview for W&M Researchers (pdf)
- Current Funding Opportunities for Faculty (pdf)
- Current Funding Opportunities for Students (pdf)
- Sponsored Programs Guidelines (pptx)
- Financial Management Overview (pdf)
- External Paid Employment Form (pdf) and Guidelines (pdf)
- Supplementary Paid Employment Form and Guidelines (pdf)
- Clearance Required Active Prospects List updated June 2019 (pdf)
- OSP Approval Requirements (pdf)