Office of Sponsored Programs
The William & Mary Office of Sponsored Programs serves the research mission of the university by assisting faculty in the application for and management of external awards.
It is the responsibility of the office to guarantee compliance with all appropriate state, university, and sponsor requirements and to provide oversight and guidance to ensure proper stewardship of research funding.
Find My Sponsored Programs Administrator (by School/Department)
- Summary Overview for W&M Researchers (pdf)
- Current Funding Opportunities for Faculty (pdf)
- Current Funding Opportunities for Students (pdf)
- Sponsored Programs Guidelines (pptx)
- Financial Management Overview (pdf)
- FY23 Budget Template (xls)
- External Paid Employment Form (pdf) and Guidelines (pdf)
- Supplementary Paid Employment Form (pdf) and Guidelines (pdf)
- Clearance Required Active Prospects List updated October 2022(pdf)
- OSP Approval Requirements (pdf)