The William & Mary Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) serves the research mission of the university by assisting faculty in the application for and management of external awards.
It is the responsibility of the office to guarantee compliance with all appropriate state, university, and sponsor requirements and to provide oversight and guidance to ensure proper stewardship of research funding.
Find My Sponsored Programs Administrator (by School/Department)
Weekly Funding Opportunities (as of 9/20/2023)
The Weekly Funding Opportunities lists are generated by OSP to identify internal and external funding opportunities. The list is developed from sponsor announcements, curated web lists and W&M internal communications, and does not represent an exhaustive list. Faculty can request a customized search of funding opportunities by reaching out to OSP.
- Submit a Route & Review Form
- Summary Overview for W&M Researchers (pdf)
- Sponsored Programs Guidelines (pptx)
- Financial Management Overview (pdf)
- FY23 Budget Template (xls)
- External Paid Employment Form (pdf) and Guidelines (pdf)
- Supplementary Paid Employment Form (pdf) and Guidelines (pdf)
- Clearance Required Active Prospects List updated October 2022(pdf)
- OSP Approval Requirements (pdf)