- Stay in a hotel. Many local hotels offer rates for long stays that are cheaper than their short stay rates.
- W&M Off-Campus Housing. Sublet an apartment, or rent an apartment for a short period of time. Students who live off campus, but who do not stay in Williamsburg during the summer or winter break, often rent out their rooms when they are away. Some of these options include furnishings (bed, etc.). There are also apartments that are rented by landlords on a monthly basis.
- International Post-it List Serv. Emails go out to the international community on Thursdays. Some students use this to seek housing or advertise spaces.
- Off-Campus Housing Facebook Group. Some students use this to seek housing or advertise spaces. (Note: This group is not officially affiliated with W&M and is provided for informational purposes only. ISSP does not endorse nor confirm the accuracy of its content).
- Departmental listservs and message boards (School of Education, School of Business, VIMS, etc.)—ask your department manager if these