- MATH 112/132 Calculus II
- CHEM 207 Organic Chemistry II or
- CHEM 208 General Chemistry II
Current majors declaring before Fall, 2021 will need to re-declare under the new curriculum for Banner to track the revised curriculum. New majors declaring in or after Fall, 2021 will automatically be enrolled under the revised curriculum.
For general questions about the Neuroscience Program, please contact Dr. Porter, the Neuroscience Coordinator.
Office: ISC 1263 / Phone: 221-3865 / Email: [[mcport]]
If you are an incoming freshman, please indicate on your advising information form that you are thinking about becoming a Neuroscience major, and you will be matched up with a freshman advisor who knows the program.
If you are a current student interested in declaring a Neuroscience major, choose an advisor appropriate to your academic interests and goals. To make your choice, contact an advisor directly from the list below, attend an NSCI informational session, or set up an appointment with Professor Porter, who can help you choose.
- Jennifer Bestman (Biology)
- Margaret Saha (Biology)
- Randy Coleman (Chemistry)
- Josh Burk (Psychological Sciences)
- Cheryl Dickter (Psychological Sciences)
- Catherine Forestell (Psychological Sciences)
- Matthew Hilimire (Psychological Sciences)
- Pamela Hunt (Psychological Sciences)
- Brian Rabinovitz (Psychological Sciences)
- Jennifer Stevens (Psychological Sciences)