For general questions about the Neuroscience Program, please contact Dr. Porter, the Neuroscience Coordinator.
Office: ISC 1263 / Phone: 221-3865 / Email: [[mcport]]
If you are an incoming freshman, please indicate on your advising information form that you are thinking about becoming a Neuroscience major, and you will be matched up with a freshman advisor who knows the program.
If you are a current student interested in declaring a Neuroscience major, choose an advisor appropriate to your academic interests and goals. To make your choice, contact an advisor directly from the list below, attend the NSCI informational session (usually in spring), or set up an appointment with Professor Porter, who can help you choose.
- Jennifer Bestman (Biology)
- Margaret Saha (Biology, on leave for 2019-2020)
- Randy Coleman (Chemistry)
- Robin Looft-Wilson (Health Sciences)
- Josh Burk (Psychological Sciences)
- Bob Barnet (Psychological Sciences)
- Cheryl Dickter (Psychological Sciences)
- Cathy Forestell (Psychological Sciences)
- Matthew Hilimire (Psychological Sciences)
- Pam Hunt (Psychological Sciences)
- Jen Stevens (Psychological Sciences)