Executives for the Annual Year 2023-2024: President: Meagan Kiss, Vice President: Annika Wolle, Treasurer: Whitley Ford and Secretary: Zea Nims
The Geology Club aims to provide students with opportunities to explore local geology, to learn about geology in a casual setting, to help out our community, and to meet and socialize with students sharing an interest in Earth science!
Meetings are held on the second Friday of every month in McGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 219 at 3:00 PM. Prospective members can attend one of the monthly meetings or reach out to the officers at email@example.com.
Here are the Fall 2022 events hosted by the Geology Club. Click the dates to learn more.
- February 7 @ 7:30PM in Room 219 (McGlothlin-Street Hall): Movie Night
- February 17 @ 1:00PM in Room 230 (McGlothlin-Street Hall): February Meeting
- February 21 @ 10:00AM in Room 207 (TC) (McGlothlin-Street Hall): Tea in the TC
- March 5 @ 2:00PM: Chili Cookoff (click for more details)
- March 24 - 26: Geology Club & AWG Camping Trip
- April 20 @ 8:00PM: Geology Prom