Page under construction, email [[SUEevents]] with questions or for more information.
Posting is available only in designated locations. Please do not use tape or staples. For information about the Sadler Center posting policy, please review the policy. We also have additional advertising options available. You may email [[SUEevents]] for more information.
The Sadler Center has three spaces for donation boxes available near the information desk. Donation boxes may be reserved by contacting [[tvlocks]], Associate Director for Operations. Please review the donation box policy for more information.
- The fire will be turned on no later than 7pm and will shutoff automatically by 10pm (weather permitting).
- DO NOT attempt to adjust the flame height, propane, or any other part of the equipment.
- DO NOT cook or put anything else directly into the fire.
- DO NOT sit on the table.
- DO NOT USE HAND SANITIZER IN THE VICINITY OF THE FIRE.
- DO familiarize yourself with the location of the fire extinguisher nearest you. They are placed in the vicinity of each fire pit.
- DO let the Sadler Info Desk (757-221-1234) know if there are any problems with this unit. If propane runs out, staff do not have the ability to exchange for more. Propane will be replaced as soon as possible (generally the next business day).