This page includes information and links to forms frequently utilized by student leaders related to finances. Before accessing and completing the forms, please review the instructions to ensure timely processing.
Receiving Payments from W&M?
Student organizations looking to receive funds/payment from William & Mary, and sometimes other parties, may need to provide documentation. Organizations seeking to open a bank account may also use this information. These may include providing an "EIN" or a "Banner number," organization leaders can find more information about what these are and how to get them here.
Substitute W-9 Form
Direct Deposit Agreement
On occasion, a student organization may host an event where they hire performers or need to contract other services. Here are some things to keep in mind when navigating the contracting process as a student organization:
- These conditions only apply if university funds have been approved and are being used to pay the performer/service provider
- Students may not sign contracts on behalf of the university, only designated signers may sign contracts on behalf of the university
- Students should work with the appropriate office who is supporting them financially
- The contract must be completed PRIOR to the event
- The entire contracting process, including payment, can take at least 30 days; please plan accordingly
- The Speaker/ Presenter/ Performing Artist/ Contractor Agreement is the preferred document
- If the performer/service provider insists on using a contract other than this document, it must be reviewed by William & Mary prior to being signed and will require additional time.
- If your student organization has any questions about contracting with performers/service providers, contact Student Leadership Development at email@example.com