Ivy Planning Group was retained by W&M in 2021 to conduct a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) assessment and provide guidance to university leadership on implementing the DEI strategic plan and roadmap.
They began their assessment process at W&M in spring 2021, conducting focus groups and individual interviews with about 200 faculty, staff and students. The consultants also completed a systemic review of documents related to policies, practices and procedures and evaluated how they align with W&M’s DEI goals.
About Ivy Planning Group
- Founded in 1990
- Management consulting and training firm
- Focus on diversity and inclusion as a workforce, workplace and marketplace opportunity
Recognized DEI Industry Leader
- Ivy's co-founders named Top 25 Consultants by Consulting Magazine
- Named 2011 Diversity Leader and Diversity Pioneer by Profiles in Diversity
- 2018 Innovations in Diversity Award for Ivy's Power of Difference Pipeline
- Profiles in Diversity Journal, 2021 Black Leaders Worth Watching Award
- Selected by DiversityBusiness.com as a Top Diversity Owned Businesses in Maryland and a Top 500 Women Owned Businesses in the U.S.
- The George Washington University Law School
- Johns Hopkins University
- JP Morgan Chase
- New York Times
- Lockheed Martin
- Sony Pictures