Cohen Career Center's Local Internship Program
The Career Center has developed internships with a wide variety of organizations within the Greater Williamsburg area. They are able to offer internships in the Fall and Spring semesters in a wide variety of fields. These internships typically require 7 - 10 hours per week of your time. You must attend an orientation session before you can apply.
See the Career Center's website for further information on the program and orientation session dates and times.
Past internships in the Local Internship Program have included:
- Larry King, Attorney at Law—Law Office Intern
- Colonial Community Criminal Justice Board - Criminal Justice Intern
- Colonial Community Corrections Corrections—Criminal Justice Intern
- Wagner & Hyman, Attorneys at Law—Legal Support Intern
- York Poquoson Victim Witness Assistance—Victim Witness Rights Intern
Other Local Internships
- National Center for State Courts
- Victims Abuse
- A.R. Dansby, Attorney at Law
U.S. Department of Justice Internship Opportunities
For a list of internships with specific divisions of the Department of Justice, visit http://www.justice.gov/06employment/06-3.html