The Charles Center's programs would not exist without the support of our alumni/ae and friends. Thanks to your generosity, we're able to fund summer research grants for undergraduates, host events that showcase student success, invite speakers to campus, and implement special programs for interdisciplinary initiatives.
Giving to the Charles Center Fund ensures your gift will support the areas of greatest need and student impact. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of new and innovative programming, and the annual fund enables us to support student and faculty creativity. Many of our signature programs were established as a direct result of gifts to the annual fund.
The Charles Center Fund supports:
- Undergraduate research
- Interdisciplinary programs
- Funding for field trips, visiting speakers and other class enhancements
- Faculty Support
- Student internships
- Students applying for distinguished scholarships (Fulbright, Gates, Goldwater, Luce, Marshall, Rhodes, etc.)
You may also designate your gift to one of our many signature programs by adding a note in the "Comments" field.
- James Monroe Scholar Program
- 1693 Scholars Program
- Sharpe Scholar Program
- W&M Scholars Undergraduate Research Experience (WMSURE)
- Global Film Festival
- Honors Fellowships Program
Many thanks for your generosity.
Teresa Longo, Dean for Interdisciplinary Studies and Director of the Charles Center
Dan Cristol, Faculty Director of Undergraduate Research