The Charles Center is pleased to make our multi-use room, Blow 201, available to William & Mary departments, programs, and offices for official academic-focused events, with priority given to those in Arts & Sciences.
Only W&M faculty/staff may reserve Blow 201, and events unrelated to W&M will not be scheduled in Blow 201.
Is Blow 201 right for your event? Included in your reservation are the following:
- 32 soft-back upholstered chairs
- 14 hard-back chairs upholstered chairs
- (4) 29 ½” x 71 ½” rectangular tables on wheels that can be set separate or pulled together, with (2) half rounds, to make a long conference table.
- (2) 6-foot banquet tables stored in the closet in the hallway outside of Blow 201. Please note that the banquet tables are worn, and a tablecloth to cover may be useful.
- (2) 60-inch round tables stored in the kitchen outside of Blow 201. Please note that the round tables are worn, and a tablecloth to cover may be useful.
Please carefully read the following policies and procedures, and contact the Charles Center if you have any questions.
All events must be approved by the Charles Center prior to room use. After you have completed the Blow 201 reservation form, you will be notified by email that your event has been scheduled or that Blow 201 is unavailable at that time. When requesting times, please be sure to include sufficient time for set-up and clean-up.
Do not call or email to schedule the use of Blow 201. All requests must be completed here, through the form below.
- Blow 201 Policies and Procedures
- Blow 201 Reservation Form (note: the room is currently unavailable, due to renovations. Please check back later this summer for more details.)