William & Mary's dashboard provides available public data on regional, local and campus trends regarding COVID-19 testing, results and cases. The number of positive cases below are broken into two categories: 1) Results received prior to students arriving to campus and 2) Results from prevalence, additional and self-reported testing. The dashboard is being updated daily on weekdays and sometimes over the weekend as new data come in. In order to be as complete and transparent as possible, we are including data from several sources, including our campus testing program and self-reports, which must be compiled and added to the dashboard manually. To protect individuals’ private health information, W&M will not identify or provide identifying information about students or employees diagnosed with COVID-19. For more information, visit the COVID-19 Dashboard FAQ. Learn more about W&M’s Path Forward health and safety protocols.
* On-Campus: Any student or employee having a local address within a 30-mile drive of the campus is considered an on-campus community member. This includes students taking classes remotely, and employees working remotely.
All W&M Testing Data provided by William & Mary, through partnership with Kallaco and VCU Health Services.
- Update Schedule: Data are updated daily on weekdays
- Source & Attribution: William & Mary
- Dataset Owner: William & Mary
All State, Peninsula Health District and Locality COVID-19 data used under Public Domain from the Virginia Department of Health (VDH).
- Source & Attribution: VDH
- Dataset Owner: Anup Srikumar (VDH)