Are you new to working with Features?
If you do not yet have a Features section, follow these steps to get started.
Step 1: The Essentials
- Navigate to and select your feature listing folder.
- Select Add Content >> Borrowed Feature Page.
- Enter a Page Name (no spaces, all lowercase).
- Set the parent and sibling checkboxes. These adjust the page menu on this page only.
- In the Content section, click Choose Page and browse to the original Feature page and select Choose to confirm.
- Save & Preview to review your draft. Note that in the preview in Cascade, there is an Original Feature Page link at the top. This does not display on the published page. This indicates to editors in Cascade that this is a borrowed page and it can be used to internally navigate to the original in Cascade.
- Submit >> Check Content & Submit.
- Publish your features listing folder.
- When the original Feature page is edited, the changes will automatically be applied to this Borrowed Feature and display on the live site once the borrowed version is published.
Step 2: Add right-column elements (optional)
- You cannot borrow a Borrowed Feature page. You must locate the original version and borrow it. An original Feature can be borrowed multiple times.
- You cannot borrow a (News) Story with this asset - be sure you're trying to borrow a Feature page.